PokeBattleCenter
Please Log In.
PokeBattleCenter
Please Log In.
PokeBattleCenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeBattleCenter

New forums http://pokebattlecenter.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Different Staff System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Junoliv
Admin
Admin
Junoliv

PokéPoints : 15930

A Different Staff System Empty
PostSubject: A Different Staff System   A Different Staff System EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:35 am

I am currently looking into establishing a different staff system for P.B.C. By this i mean; the structure of our staff as well as how we appoint staff is going to change. In the past we have been giving power to members who have been with us long. However, it appears that if we continue in this vain, then only a few actually have the difficult task of doing things to help forward the chat as many of the veteran members don't help. So i have been thinking about appointing people who have proven themselves helpful to oversea different element of P.B.C. Those being:

1)Site Designing
2) Forum Organizing
3)Member Recruiting
4)Memeber help center
4)Forum Development
5)Site Development
6) And Other Areas yet to be decided

A person chosen to oversea an area will have full control of their area and no one can question their authority save for the main admin. These chosen people will also be given power on the chat while those who do not really help P.B.C but are staff will be demoted. If every element is managed properly then P.B.C as a whole will prosper. This is still an idea in the developmental stages so i would like to get the opinion of everyone on the matter. Please be helpful.
Back to top Go down

A Different Staff System
Page 1 of 1