PokeBattleCenter
Please Log In.
PokeBattleCenter
Please Log In.
PokeBattleCenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeBattleCenter

New forums http://pokebattlecenter.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Battling System.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DM_Uchiha
Admin
Admin
DM_Uchiha

Rock Badge
PokéPoints : 15786

New Battling System. Empty
PostSubject: New Battling System.   New Battling System. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 8:11 am

I know i haven't posted in a long time and i am sorry for that been bussy alot lately with school etc. Anyway going to be direct here the gyms and elite four idea plus frontier isn't working out so we might remove them and bring out a whole new battling system for you all we just don't know what kind system you all would like and would be active battling under it. Please post here any suggestions you might have regarding this, please post in the following manner:

Battling system name; give your idea a name.

Description: Tell us us a little about your idea how does it work

Rules and how to work it out so everyone will stay active with it.

Please take this serious its to improve the community and to make everyone happy in place where they can have some good battles and so we can keep the forums active.

thank you for all who will take the time to pitch in ideas thank you alot I love you all <333

-Your admin DM_Uchiha The Dark Shana-
Back to top Go down
https://pokebattlecenter.forumotion.net
Leu
Mini Member
Mini Member
Leu

PokéPoints : 15778

New Battling System. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Battling System.   New Battling System. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 11:23 am

alright let's see..

The only reason(I think) the gym leader thing isn't working is because challengers have to wait Days to get a match.. which isn't very encouraging really, either because the leaders are MIA or simply don't want to battle(even tho they are in the chat).

Now as for this new Idea thing:

System: Battle tower.

Description: Name should explain itself... but to elaborate a bit, each player takes 3 pokes to battle other players, if a player reaches a certain amount of consecutive wins(doesn't have to be 7), that player gets a recognition(could be a prize or w/e)

Rules: player must use the same 3 pokes(with the same poke as lead in all battles) until he/she reaches the amount of consecutive wins mentioned above. a player cannot face the same player twice during this period.

there it is, I can already see a huge problem with this, but I'm taking this as a brainstorm thread so...

Edit: I can elaborate more on this if I'm asked to.
Back to top Go down

New Battling System.
Page 1 of 1