PokeBattleCenter
Please Log In.
PokeBattleCenter
Please Log In.
PokeBattleCenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeBattleCenter

New forums http://pokebattlecenter.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT)

Go down 
+5
Master Kain
iRobo
DM_Uchiha
LukeXD
Satan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Satan
Satan

PokéPoints : 15719

Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) Empty
PostSubject: Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT)   Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:53 pm

This is my Sandstorm team I've worked kinda hard on it over the past week and I THINK it's ready for RMT, be nice everyone Smile

First a glance at the team.

Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) 485Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) 227Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) 248Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) 380Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) 472Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) 479grass

Okay, now let's look at it threw the microscope

Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) 485@Leftovers
Timid || Flash Fire
252 Speed/ 190 HP/ 60 Def/ 8 SpDef

-Stealth Rock
-Fire Blast
-Explosion
-Hiddenpower[Grass]

Reason: Okay so my reason for having Tran as a lead on this team is so he can set up rocks and it can OHKO Rade, doesn't take much problems from Azelf and Uxie, while being able to handle Pert. HP grass for the obvious pert OHKO and Fire blast the natural STAB on the other leads, Explosion is just so I can take out a pokemon that may try to switch in on Tran just for it to get blown up. That's pretty much it for Tran.

Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) 227@Shed Shell
Impish || Sturdy
248 Def/ 8 Atk/ 200 HP/ 56 Speed

-Brave Bird
-Spikes
-Whirlwind
-Roost

Reason: I'm using Skarm to get up spikes so it will be easyer for Tran/Lati/Rotom-C to OHKO pokes on a switch in with a STAB attack. Brave bird is so Skarm can do some damage to incoming pokes that will try to switch into it, while being able to 2hko Blissey or 3HKO I forgot XD. Anyway, Roost for obvious reasons, I'm using Shed Shell > Leftovers because Shed Shell rids Skarm of its fear of Zone being able to get Skarm out of a situation where it might die too early is always good. That's it for Skarm.

Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) 248@Life Orb
Jolly || SandStream
252 Atk/ 252 Speed

-Dragon Dance
-Crunch
-Stone edge
-Earthquake

Reason: I'm using Tyranitar with Dragon Dance to attempt to get a really easy game sweep after my spikes and stealth rocks are up after 1 DD he can out speed pretty much anything except for things like Timid Scarf Latias, wich isn't really a problem because it lacks the power needed to OHKO TTar with any of it's attacks anyway and TTar can just Crunch it for the KO. I use Earthquake because of pokes like Tran and Luke wich could be some what of a problem to Ttar as he is sweeping. Stone Edge is for the flying types such as Dnite, Mence, and a few others wich might be a problem. Pokemon like Zong and other bulky pokemon may be a problem seeing how Crunch only 2HKOs after a single DD so that may be a little bump in the sweeping road. other than that TTar can pretty much rap up the game for me. That is all for Tyranitar.

Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) 380@Choice specs
Timid || Levitate
252 Speed/ 252 SpA

-Draco Meteor
-Surf
-Thunderbolt
-Trick

Reason: Lastias is here to just OHKO something with it's massive Sp Atk. Draco meteor will basicaly OHKO anything after stealth rocks and spikes damage making latias a very good sweeper Trick is there to stop walls that gliscor isn't able to get to. Draco Meteor is for those pokemon who need to get hit REALLY hard in oder for them to go down. While having surf for things like Ape, Tran and other Gliscors. Thunderbolt is for pokemon like Suicune and others that don't resist it. That's it for Latias.

Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) 472@Leftovers
Jolly || Sand Viel
216 Speed/ 40 Def/ 252 HP

-Toxic
-Taunt
-Earthquake
-Roost

Reason: Gliscor is here to break down walls that may be a problem for TTar and Latias with the use of Toxic and Taunt Gliscor is able to shut down almost anything, It's also a good thing to have Gliscor because it can switch into Blisseys Twave and then Taunt her to force a switch then Toxic the incoming pokemon. Earthquake is there for just the regular STAB and Roost is so it can dust off damage it has taken. That's it for Gliscor

Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) 479grass@Choice Scarf
Timid || Levitate
252 Speed/ 252 SpA

-Leaf Storm
-Thunderbolt/Discharge
-Shadowball
-Trick

Reason: Rotom-C is here as the teams revenge killer, Leaf Storm pretty much OHKOs anything that doesn't resist after Spikes and Stealth rock damage while Thunderbolt, and Shadowball are STAB on everything else. Trick here is to mess up a sweep or screw with a wall. I'm considering using Discharge due to the fact of a higher paralyze rate, it's always good to give out some status problems. That is it for Rotom.

Alright, That's it for my team please Rate and tell me what you think. Please and Thank you ^_^
Back to top Go down
LukeXD
Near Member
Near Member
LukeXD

PokéPoints : 15675

PostSubject: Re: Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT)   Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 7:57 pm

very nice. i cant even think of a poke tht could counter theez bishez Crying or Very sad
i love it. <3
Back to top Go down
DM_Uchiha
Admin
Admin
DM_Uchiha

Rock Badge
PokéPoints : 15741

PostSubject: Re: Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT)   Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:01 pm

that's pretty nice satan i admit that's a solid SS team you got there hope it does well.
Back to top Go down
https://pokebattlecenter.forumotion.net
iRobo
iRobo

PokéPoints : 15933

PostSubject: Re: Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT)   Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 8:04 pm

Looks pretty good...

But, if I were you, I would switch items with Latias and Rotom. That type of rotom is a beast with specs, and it kills ttar and pert with leafstorm..

Also, you switch that on a water type, you are guarenteed a kill. I use this thing as a late game sweeper.... As well as taking the hit from gengar, tar, and almost all ghost type hits.

Otherwise, good job satan, 'proud of you.
Back to top Go down
Master Kain
VIP Member
VIP Member
Master Kain

Water Badge
PokéPoints : 16058

PostSubject: Re: Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT)   Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:12 am

That Ho looks solid as a mother fucker lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/max1337
Big WuMpa
Admin
Admin
Big WuMpa

PokéPoints : 15679

PostSubject: Re: Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT)   Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:26 am

It is a fairly decent ss team but it has flaws. I'm not going to analyze it too deeply but from the surface of my thoughts here are some threats. Suicune can come in on many of these pokes and throw up a cm. You will switch and try to trick a scarf or specs onto it. When you go for the trick your opponent may predict you and attack. A +1 cune with scarf or specs isn't fun. Your team can only resist surf with latias, which is being relied on pretty heavily.
Now, if the opponent has a tyranitar or scizor that can pursuit your latias or rotom, suicune will have a much easier time demolishing your ass. The next threat I'd like to mention is tyraniboah. You see, a tboah with sub fpunch crunch and ice beam can rape your team up the ass besides skarmory. Even flamethrower and tbolt variants of tboah pose a decent threat. Keep an eye on ttars, don't let them set up any funny business on you.
Overall though the team seems ok, good luck with it and future teams. I try providing accurate and honest info in people's rmt's, I won't say a team is great or not mention any threats unless the team is very impressive. Keep up the work Satan, your teams will continue to improve (:
Back to top Go down
PokeBitch67
PokeBitch67

Fire Badge
PokéPoints : 15702

PostSubject: Re: Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT)   Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 2:06 pm

This is the worst site for you to post a sandstorm RMT team, but im glad you had the cotton balls to do it. Twisted Evil

Tran: Give it shuca or life orb. It will work better then leftovers, and give it a bit more spl atk ev's.

Skarm: Works perfect with the blend of the team.

Rotom: Make it rest/talk, willo, tbolt. Better for stall

Latias:I would make this scarf for the gyara/mence weakness. Specs is better then scarf, but scarf is better for the team.

ttar: DD isnt the best choice, but it does work well. I would go for cb or mix scarf, for trick rotom and latias, but its your team.

Glisc: PErfect, no need for more detail.

In the end, its a good tea but its anti stall and stall weak. Sub/seed breloom kida rapes you if glisc is dead. ANd if latias is dead, gyara and mence rape you.

7.7/10
Back to top Go down
Venasuarmaster
Venasuarmaster

Rock Badge
PokéPoints : 15790

PostSubject: Re: Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT)   Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 7:34 am

I'll say this directly, no sp.att investment in heatran make susing hp grass a joke, swampert will just ko you after you put up rocks or hp grass it(doing maybe even less then half). 2ndly you cant even get any safe swithc vs mix mence if you're going to use a ttar that isnt scarfed as it will just ko you with eq/brick break if you switched into its draco meteor. Anyhow good team, I dont see much physical threats but like i said pert walls you without your rotom which is liekly to be taken out early game via pursuit ttar.
Back to top Go down
Nabashes
New Kid
New Kid
Nabashes

PokéPoints : 15579

PostSubject: Re: Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT)   Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:56 am

If i could make a suggestion, wouldnt it be useful to have one-one else benifit from sandstorm... like rhyperior or regirock or something. Bastiodon or whatevr his name is: is the most annoying pokemon ive had 2 face with sandstorm up (stupidly high defence and his boosted stupidly high special defence)...
just a suggestion ^^
otherwise it looks pretty pwnage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT)   Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT) Empty

Back to top Go down

Team SandStorm (got nothing better to name it >.> OU RMT)
Page 1 of 1