PokeBattleCenter
Please Log In.
PokeBattleCenter
Please Log In.
PokeBattleCenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeBattleCenter

New forums http://pokebattlecenter.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Incredibly Fail OU RMT - By Kevyn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevyn
New Kid
New Kid
Kevyn

PokéPoints : 15639

An Incredibly Fail OU RMT - By Kevyn Empty
PostSubject: An Incredibly Fail OU RMT - By Kevyn   An Incredibly Fail OU RMT - By Kevyn EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:53 pm

Yagshemash, mah name is Kevyn, and in my home country of Canada this team is no longer made of fail and AIDS. Now it make epic win! Is nice!

Note that this IS my wifi team, so it WILL Have the nicknames. BNE and Shaks are from a team from way back when I made a PWBT team, and they asked for their positions. Unspecified IVs are 31s.

The 1337 Lead [Seem familiar?]
An Incredibly Fail OU RMT - By Kevyn 392infernape
Bne the Naive Infernape @ Focus Sash
64 attack, 192 speed, 252 sp. attack
Blaze
-Close Combat
-Fake Out
-Fire Blast
-Stealth Rock

Overview: This Leadnape has heard u liek Mudkipz. Because of this, he shall kill all your leads.
This thing has served me best as a lead. Unless I can find something that plays like Leadnape, only better, I probably won't like most other leads I try. If you don't know how Leadnape works, get your @$$ on smogon.com RIGHT NOW.

The Rachi that isn't[Standard]
An Incredibly Fail OU RMT - By Kevyn 385jirachi
Shaks the bold Jirachi @ Leftovers
30 sp. attack IV
252 hp, 252 defense, 6 sp. attack
Serene Grace
-Calm Mind
-Thunderbolt
-Psychic
-Shadow Ball

Overview: Truck Wish, Shadow Ball is where it's at for coverage. This thing has two great achievements:
-Sweeping half of Spark's OU team
-Killing Gum's ScarfRachi

I think that speaks for itself. If this thing sets up more than 1 Calm Mind, My opponent is pretty much f*cked. I've set it up for the Ghost/Electric coverage option, as well as the often-seen Psychic/Tbolt combo, to feign Wish CM Rachi, then, when the time is right, Shadow Ball to the face for LatiAss.

Tentacle Rape
An Incredibly Fail OU RMT - By Kevyn 073tentacruel
Tentacle the Calm Tentacruel @ Leftovers [truck you item clause]
252 hp, 120 defense, 138 sp. defense
Liquid Ooze
-Rapid Spin
-Toxic Spikes
-Surf
-Sludge Bomb

Overview: This is my second of three Smogon sets in this team. I used my Sludge Bomb because Surf/Sludge Bomb hits all of OU save for Tentacruel and Empoleon, according to Smogon, for at least neutral. Then 'Rade got OU and resists this too. Anyways, this sets up the irritating Tspikes and spins other stuff away. Sixteen bears, what I do.

leekspin.com for epic win
An Incredibly Fail OU RMT - By Kevyn 212scizor
PWNzor the Adamant Scizor @ Life Orb
30 sp. defense IV [so people wouldn't bitch about the all 31 IVs, I stopped caring at one point]
248 hp, 252 attack, 6 speed, 4 sp. defense
Technician
-Swords Dance
-Bullet Punch
-U-turn
-Roost

Overview: One point slower than other 'Zors, so if It's Zor vs Zor I U-turn their switch-in after they U-Turn, If they U-Turn. Otherwise, just an ordinary SD Zor. I gave it Roost for added bulk and to heal from LO. This Zor has actually beaten Auke 1-0 by 5 hp. It was f*cking hilarious.

One of my 3 WiFi shinies, wewt.
An Incredibly Fail OU RMT - By Kevyn 482azelf
Smex the Naive Shiny Azelf @ Life Orb
28 sp. defense IV
38 attack, 252 speed, 220 sp. attack
Levitate
-Explosion
-Fire Blast
-Ice Punch
-Thunderbolt

Overview: YAY BOLTBEAM! Only it only got Ice Punch. Sad face. This thing can sweep any unprepared team, and is a Scizor killer even more efficient than Luxray is at killing Garchomps. Finally, BOOM for a final kill.

I'm getting sick of typing now
An Incredibly Fail OU RMT - By Kevyn 373salamence
RawrDragon the Jolly Salamence @ Life Orb
252 attack, 252 speed, 6 hp
Intimidate
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge

Overview: I'm f*cking sick of typing. This is my general sweeper. DD up, Dragon/Ground and Rock/Ground coverage combos, GG.

/RMT. Please comment with constructive criticism or well-explained reccomendations for new pokes. TYVM. The Game.
Back to top Go down
Big Beluga
Dark
Dark
Big Beluga

PokéPoints : 15610

An Incredibly Fail OU RMT - By Kevyn Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Incredibly Fail OU RMT - By Kevyn   An Incredibly Fail OU RMT - By Kevyn EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 1:59 am

This team gets absolutely destroyed by DDMence. everyone of your pokes gets OHKOed by a DDMence, and u have nothing to stop it once it gets a DD up, and a non CB Bullet Punch will definetly not KO a 75%(takin SR into account) mence. There is a very simple solution to this problem, just Scarf you Azelf. Now, when a Mence, or even a Gyara who also can tear through this team, gets a DD, u have something that will still be faster, and can OHKO with that great Bolt/Beam combo.

Also, I dont know where you would fit it, but I think a phazer may help this team because you can rack up some major indirect damage and spread the status with SR and Toxic Spikes on the field.

There, hope that helped. Smile
Back to top Go down

An Incredibly Fail OU RMT - By Kevyn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeBattleCenter :: General Pokemon :: Rate My Team (RMT)-
Jump to: