PokeBattleCenter
Please Log In.
PokeBattleCenter
Please Log In.
PokeBattleCenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeBattleCenter

New forums http://pokebattlecenter.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars

Go down 
+3
newtonthesecond
Tenken-Riku
Nigglez
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nigglez
Nigglez

Electric Badge
PokéPoints : 15776

Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Empty
PostSubject: Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars   Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Primarilly what I am known for on Xat. When it comes down to graphics. Alot of people do the same thing in avatars, since there isn't a wide variety of effects to perform, unless someone discovers another nice effect for a 30x30 canvas with a sprite. Alot of people started certain effects in Xat avatars as well. As I was the first to do glowing, a year and a half ago along with transparency on the black outline of the penciled name. Enough doo-doo, I'll just show random avatars.

Chronological Order.

Like a Star @ heaven By the way, some of the avatars will be unusable due to having the word "Xat" in it's link name, and Xat disallows that. For the avatars with no name(Later on), you can go Iaza/TinyURL them if you want, I personally don't mind. They have no name for a reason, free use for y'all.

Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatGardevoir2Nigzv8Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatBeldum2Nigzv2Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatCherrim2NigzNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatDarkrai2Nigz-1Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatDeoxys2NigzNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatGroudon2Nigzv2Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatPalkia2Nigzv5Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatPsyduck2NigzNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatScizor2NigzNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatCelebi2Nigzv2Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatHeatran2NigzNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatRotomC2Nigzv2
Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatGlaceon2NigzNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatMismagius2NigzNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatEntei2NigzNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatDeoxysDefense2NigzNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatCastform2NigzNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatBronzong2NigzNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatMilotic2Nigzv2Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatCloyster2NigzNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatStarmie2NigzNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatDuskull2NigzNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatWooper2Nigz
Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatAzelf2NigzNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatUxie2Nigzv2Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatAzelf2Nigzv2Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatUxie2Nigzv3Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatMesprit2NigzNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars XatWeavile2NigzNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2hikerNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2PenumbraiNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2Mismatios-SNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2TentacruelNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2MaBro
Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2DeoxysFFNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2ZapdosNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2TyroneNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2SuicuneNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2EsbreonNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2DialgaNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2ChocolateMilkNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2RayquazaNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2FlameLoticNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2MeganiumNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2Heracross
Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2FlareonNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2AronNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2VespiquenNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2VenusaurNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2ShuppetNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2RhyperiorNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2DragonairNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2StarmieNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2EspeonNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2Raikouv2Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2Chinchou
Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2Mismatios-Sv2Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2FroslassNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2Porygon2

Like a Star @ heaven Shuffles

Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2JirachiShuffle
Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2CelebiShuffle
Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2NigzfavsShuffle

Like a Star @ heaven Freebies Do whatever you want with them. I'll constantly update them with random un-named (but claimed) avatars, just don't shroud your head with the random thoughts that they're actually yours. You may put your name on them or whatev' .. + I'm terrible with text/penciling out a name. "Nigz" just so happen to come out good.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven You may also make requests, lol, I'm just not doing text. I'm so ugly at that part. Have at it, you have my consent for all these avatars + requests below.

Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2Latiasv2Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2DratiniNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars AvatarRotomNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars AvatarRayquazaNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars AvatarGlalieNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars AvatarBreloomNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars AvatarAriadosNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars AvatarFurret
Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2Zapdos-1Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2Uxie-1Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2TurtwigNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2QuilavaNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2MagnetonNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2GastlyNigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2Donphan Like a Star @ heaven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll take any kind of questions or criticism out there.

That'll conclude this thread. Shocked

Last edited by Nigglez on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/1Shadows1Response1
Tenken-Riku
Mini Member
Mini Member
Tenken-Riku

PokéPoints : 15704

PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars   Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:34 pm

do ya only do pokemon avi i want one avi not pokes though T_T
Back to top Go down
newtonthesecond
newtonthesecond

Dragon Badge
PokéPoints : 15809

PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars   Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Omg the Jirachi's are so win
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/PokeBattleCenter
Nigglez
Nigglez

Electric Badge

PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars   Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:50 am

lol Thanks Tab, you sure do like Jirachis in general.

And Tenken, I can do non-Pokemon avatars. They just come out, different.
Back to top Go down
Green13
Admin
Admin
Green13

Dragon Badge
PokéPoints : 16084

PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars   Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:03 am

Dammit Nigz, you're too sexy for your shirt. Your avatars are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Master Kain
VIP Member
VIP Member
Master Kain

Water Badge
PokéPoints : 16103

PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars   Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:43 am

I loved them all except for the milk one (D)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/max1337
Jay
New Kid
New Kid
Jay

PokéPoints : 15667

PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars   Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:02 pm

can you make me a fridge rotom blakc and white with blue glow and outline? if ya can put jay on it
Back to top Go down
http://thepkmnleague.co.cc
Nigglez
Nigglez

Electric Badge

PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars   Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:12 pm

Jay wrote:
can you make me a fridge rotom blakc and white with blue glow and outline? if ya can put jay on it

Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Avatar2RotomFJay

Thanks all for the complimentos. ^o^
Back to top Go down
GV ben
New Kid
New Kid
GV ben

PokéPoints : 15654

PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars   Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 1:19 pm

me me please!
well i wonder , may i have aproff oak one please?
Back to top Go down
Master Kain
VIP Member
VIP Member
Master Kain

Water Badge
PokéPoints : 16103

PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars   Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:36 pm

omg I love the Psyduck one and the Castform ):
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/max1337
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars   Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars Empty

Back to top Go down

Nigglez' Gallery of Xat Avatars
Page 1 of 1