PokeBattleCenter
Please Log In.
PokeBattleCenter
Please Log In.
PokeBattleCenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeBattleCenter

New forums http://pokebattlecenter.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shaks Rock Gym

Go down 
+17
newtonthesecond
OmegaPingase
Terminal
Nublet
L.J.16
pokechamp09
SamuraiDragon1
Mander
BnE
Master Kain
FreddieMercury
Venasuarmaster
Zephyr
DanielNaruto1
Shard
Tenken-Riku
shaks
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nublet
New Kid
New Kid

PokéPoints : 15648

Shaks Rock Gym - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaks Rock Gym   Shaks Rock Gym - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:19 pm

I beat Shaks 6-1[r] GG. He's complaining counter team but I used the same team on every other gym leader. Also I know atleast 3 people who have played the team and there's a Smogon RMT of it, that I posted roughly a month ago. It's not my fault you let me set up. He's breaking his own rule of no bitching... and then he abused me on the chat, he was like "advertising" and I linked a japanese page of my youtube videos that I had found, and he said... for good reason. I'll link the RMT and the screenies if need be. (these people I have used this team against some of which was on the ladder... Tab, Xtrashine, Pokebitch, Vena, iRobo, Mander, Shaq, Flikker)
Back to top Go down
Nublet
New Kid
New Kid

PokéPoints : 15648

PostSubject: Re: Shaks Rock Gym   Shaks Rock Gym - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 9:39 pm

DM says I won. I told him the 5 pokes I know you had, I showed him the RMT of my team. It clearly wasn't a counter team because the teams synergy was too good and it has also been used in battles he has seen. Finally, he said it's your fault you let me set up, and didn't have a phazer. Had you switched after I got the first +2 You could've revenge killed me with the pokemon who I orginally switched in on, but instead you stayed in and did a move that did like 25% damage. Vena also said I won, and he only banned me so you wouldn't rage. Juno also said that Vena was his replacement, so I think that fact I won is pretty firm. Smile Good Game.
Back to top Go down
Venasuarmaster
Venasuarmaster

Rock Badge
PokéPoints : 15808

PostSubject: Re: Shaks Rock Gym   Shaks Rock Gym - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:05 pm

Dont push your luck.. I dont see the need for 2 posts. And If you didnt know the gym leader has priority over whom he gives his badge too....
Back to top Go down
Junoliv
Admin
Admin
Junoliv

PokéPoints : 15903

PostSubject: Re: Shaks Rock Gym   Shaks Rock Gym - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:35 pm

Th situation can be resolved easily. He said that he has used that team against other gym leaders before. Just get mander to confirm that the team was used against him. if he says yes then award the challenger the badge.. if he says no then the challenger is banned from the gym for a week.
Back to top Go down
TheSilentNinja
Dark
Dark
TheSilentNinja

PokéPoints : 15586

PostSubject: Re: Shaks Rock Gym   Shaks Rock Gym - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 1:48 pm

id like to challenge this gym
Back to top Go down
shaks
Near Member
Near Member
shaks

PokéPoints : 15712

PostSubject: Re: Shaks Rock Gym   Shaks Rock Gym - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:38 pm

TheSilentNinja wrote:
id like to challenge this gym
TSN won.
Nublet gtfo
Juno gtfo.
gg vena.
Back to top Go down
Big Beluga
Dark
Dark
Big Beluga

PokéPoints : 15610

PostSubject: Re: Shaks Rock Gym   Shaks Rock Gym - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:11 pm

Queso, I would like to challenge thy gym.

Edit: GG there shaks, thanks for the battle. iirc the score was 2-0.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shaks Rock Gym   Shaks Rock Gym - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shaks Rock Gym
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3