PokeBattleCenter
Please Log In.
PokeBattleCenter
Please Log In.
PokeBattleCenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeBattleCenter

New forums http://pokebattlecenter.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please take time to read and help!

Go down 
+2
iRobo
sparkster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sparkster
VIP Member
VIP Member
sparkster

PokéPoints : 15950

Please take time to read and help! Empty
PostSubject: Please take time to read and help!   Please take time to read and help! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:23 pm

I dont know how you guys post those pics or do any of that stuff so ill try my best.

As of now i have:

Infernape @Life Orb
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252Spd
Jolly Nature
-Close Combat
-Flare Blitz
-Fake Out
-U- Turn

Infernape may do alot of damage to itself with flareblitz and life orb, but it does OHKO most sweepers and does alot of damage to good physical walls.

Jolteon @Pateya Berry
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
-Thunderbolt
-Signal Beam
-Shadow Ball
-Toxic

Pataya berry raises it's sp att for a good sweeper. Though!!! i do have plans for this jolteon you will read later. Toxic is for incoming ground types.

Starmie @Choice Scarf
EVs: 6 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
Ability: Natural Cure
-Surf
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Psychic

Though specs is the obvious choice, starmie makes a good revenge killer with a boosted speed of an already impressive 115 base.

Lapras @Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 6 Atk / 252 SDef
Careful Nature
Ability: Shell Armor
-Waterfall
-Ice Shard
-Curse
-Avalanche

Though not having rest, One curse has proven to be able to take the best. Lapras cursed on their raikou switch, took a tbolt after already taking
damage from Rocks, and used avalanche briniging raikou to red wear ice shard finished it, then with their mence switch in as final pokemon wit
fake out damage given by ape, ice shard won the game. overall a very impressive player as long as im not facing spikes and rocks team.

Weezing @Leftovers (dont have sludge)
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SDef
Bold Nature
-Sludge Bomb
-Will-o-wisp
-Haze
-Pain Split

A common Defensive weezing where Haze works on pokemon tryin to bulk and will o wisp on switch pain split to keep alive or on known blissy switch.

Cacturne @Focus Sash
EVs: 6 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Lonely Nature
-Drain Punch
-Sucker Punch
-Seed Bomb
-Swords Dance

One SD Cacturne sweeps, it's as simple as that, only real weakness is status effect and priority moves. Seed bomb for swampert and Drain punch for steal
types like bronzong which will restore health, i have had a 5 pokemon sweep with cacturne before and a 4 pokemon sweep. Trick is knowng when to use which
move at which time.

MY PLAN:

Jolteon is going to start for me, but instead of toxic he will have Sub, this way i can sub 3 times to actiate berry an try for sweep.
Different but it works.

I am in need of a ground type. I am planning on switchin starmie with dugtrio, but then i would need a legit water type.

therefor i would have to take out or change lapras to DD lapras. im thinking feraligatr.

Then i have
jolteon( sweep )
ape ( as much damage before death)
Dugtrio ( revenge killer w/ scarf)
feraligtr ( DD feraligatr or SD??)

but there is three physical attackers, i need a sp tank.
and i also need a physical wall... may stick with weezing.
Grass type attack is needed.

My Problem:

I don't have Sav, and i don't have the feraligatr, dugtrio is doable though.
I am about a .500 player and i want to be much better.
i only have 11 EV trained pokemon, acctually 10, sp. zard is spread.
The team is standard and doesn't fall into a tier.

I NEED YOUR INPUT!!! =D
Back to top Go down
iRobo
iRobo

PokéPoints : 15978

PostSubject: Re: Please take time to read and help!   Please take time to read and help! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:25 pm

Erm, wrong topic. Move that to the RMT section, which is directly below the one you used...

Also, you need to include pictures of the pokemon, we like it like dat.
Back to top Go down
sparkster
VIP Member
VIP Member
sparkster

PostSubject: Re: Please take time to read and help!   Please take time to read and help! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:26 pm

k... -__- lmao
Back to top Go down
pokechamp09
pokechamp09

PokéPoints : 15932

PostSubject: Re: Please take time to read and help!   Please take time to read and help! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:39 pm

Ok, you have a number of problems here with your team, in terms of structure, items, moves and weaknesses.

First off, your lead ape is meh. Most lead apes generally tend to lead as a suicide lead setting up SR. This ape gets raped by most of the standard suicide leads. When they know your packing LO and not sash, azelf and aero can easily KO before even getting rocks up and you'll be down 6-5. To counter this problem, take this lead ape set.

Infernape @focus sash
64 atk/ 252 sp atk/ 192 spe
naive
-fake out
-close combat
-overheat
-stealth rock

This ape counters some of the main leads in the game, breaking sashes with fake out and then killing them off with CC/overheat, as well as get rocks up.

Your jolteon needs sub over toxic and if you have a problem with grounds, use HP grass.

Your starmie is fine although I'd give it modest over timid, it has enough speed with scarf.

Lapras needs water absorb, no question.

It's not a bad weezing it's just walled out by heatran thats all.

Cacturne has no place on your team unless you plan to run T-tar/Hippo.

If you plan on using this in OU, better replace most of your UU/NU pokes then. It's not that they're bad, they're just walled by a lot of OUs. Cacturne can be replaced with SD scizor. Weezing for noir, and lapras for a special wall. It'll keep your team as similar to what your using only replaced with more OUs that will preform well. Thats all I can offer
Back to top Go down
sparkster
VIP Member
VIP Member
sparkster

PostSubject: Re: Please take time to read and help!   Please take time to read and help! EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 3:48 pm

thanks alot, i guess those pokemon would be ok wit NU, and lapras does have water absorb, my fault. Would it be ok to keep the ape like mine a long as it isnt lead? U-turn works very well , and ill trade for sash.

so lead jolteon
ape
starmie?
weezing?

and im movin this topic over right now, please reply there!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please take time to read and help!   Please take time to read and help! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 12:39 am

awsome
Back to top Go down
PokeBitch67
PokeBitch67

Fire Badge
PokéPoints : 15747

PostSubject: Re: Please take time to read and help!   Please take time to read and help! EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:25 pm

You are so far off.
Back to top Go down
Nabashes
New Kid
New Kid
Nabashes

PokéPoints : 15624

PostSubject: Re: Please take time to read and help!   Please take time to read and help! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 9:07 am

http://www.arkeis.com/pokemonroles.htm
^
suggest pokemon with their roles if anyone wants to use this as a lil help guide...
Back to top Go down
Venasuarmaster
Venasuarmaster

Rock Badge
PokéPoints : 15835

PostSubject: Re: Please take time to read and help!   Please take time to read and help! EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Your team doesnt have any decent synergy, I suggest you get tutored by someone in the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please take time to read and help!   Please take time to read and help! Empty

Back to top Go down

Please take time to read and help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokeBattleCenter :: General Pokemon :: Rate My Team (RMT)-
Jump to: