PokeBattleCenter
Please Log In.
PokeBattleCenter
Please Log In.
PokeBattleCenter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeBattleCenter

New forums http://pokebattlecenter.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures.

Go down 
+10
GV ben
Venasuarmaster
LukeXD
Icy
Terminal
Stormer07
Mander
Green13
Shard
Nigglez
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyubi
Near Member
Near Member

PokéPoints : 15801

Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures.   Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:51 pm

~Krista wrote:
OKAY NIGGLEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want a SIGNATURE of a honchkrow not an exploud i would also WANT THE NAME Krista on it...
Oh forget it ill ask my friend hes alot better at them anyways

So you request a signature...and then you say no....I dont think your friend will make sigz better than Nigglez <_< So why even post this?
Back to top Go down
Nigglez
Nigglez

Electric Badge
PokéPoints : 15776

PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures.   Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:52 am

*Updates Thread*

Kyubi wrote:
Can you try to make me a super smexy waterish kind of sig, that includes Sharpedo and Lumineon, I liked what you did with the design with Mismagius Id like that style....but if you can't do both in the sig just put just Lumineon or just Sharpedo with that mismagius design except blue....surprise me, and put Mako somehwere that looks good in the sig lol....thanks

I'm doing this today, I'm all caught up with hell work. Er, school work*.

~Krista wrote:
I want a SIGNATURE of a honchkrow not an exploud i would also WANT THE NAME Krista on it...

k
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/1Shadows1Response1
Green13
Admin
Admin
Green13

Dragon Badge
PokéPoints : 16084

PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures.   Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 11:23 am

Wow, updates are sweet. You can see a definate change in style from first sig to last, your improvement and stylistic choices are amazing. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Kyubi
Near Member
Near Member

PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures.   Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 3:49 pm

I still wonder how Nigglez makes amazing sigs and forum avatars etc. <_<
Back to top Go down
~Krista
More of a Member
More of a Member
~Krista

Electric Badge
PokéPoints : 15808

PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures.   Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:32 pm

LukeXD wrote:
~Krista wrote:

Then why would u post if u didnt want one? this is an example of people just trying to get their post count up. also this is marked as spam. since your post was worthless.
LOL i already posted then i ghanged my mind since he obviously wouldnt make me one...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JirachLuverJeneh
Shuck, der Führer
Shuck, der Führer

PokéPoints : 15768

PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures.   Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 2:01 pm

learn to edit right, then. Also if it was obvious, there was no reason to post in this topic.

Nigglez, can you make me a Shuckle signature please, I'll post details later. kk babcak/?
Back to top Go down
Nigglez
Nigglez

Electric Badge

PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures.   Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 8:38 pm

Kyubi wrote:
Can you try to make me a super smexy waterish kind of sig, that includes Sharpedo and Lumineon, I liked what you did with the design with Mismagius Id like that style....but if you can't do both in the sig just put just Lumineon or just Sharpedo with that mismagius design except blue....surprise me, and put Mako somehwere that looks good in the sig lol....thanks

Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures. - Page 2 Signature2Kyubi

Sorry I wasn't able to get all of your requests in, primarilly Mako. The pictures for him was terrible, lol, and was rather awkward picturing him in this signature. Imitating the Mismagius design was frustrating. I didn't have the same brushes from before, and the stuff I make now haves no brushes.

@ Shuck

Mmk, give me a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kyubi
Near Member
Near Member

PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures.   Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Nigglez wrote:
Kyubi wrote:

Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures. - Page 2 Signature2Kyubi

Sorry I wasn't able to get all of your requests in, primarilly Mako. The pictures for him was terrible, lol, and was rather awkward picturing him in this signature. Imitating the Mismagius design was frustrating. I didn't have the same brushes from before, and the stuff I make now haves no brushes.

@ Shuck

Mmk, give me a bit.

o no no no XD i didnt want a pic of him in here, i meant put the name in there lol xD but I love the sig amazing job tysm
Back to top Go down
Kyubi
Near Member
Near Member

PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures.   Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 9:58 pm

*testing to see if signature pops up* D:
Back to top Go down
Nigglez
Nigglez

Electric Badge

PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures.   Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 11:23 pm

Oh, lol. You're welcome. Signature help?

Code:
[img]http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt241/NigglezNGigglez/Signature2Kyubi.png[/img]

Put that in your signature.

Oh, and in Profile > Preferences, "Always attach my signature". Check Yes.
Back to top Go down
Kyubi
Near Member
Near Member

PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures.   Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 3:48 pm

O thanks, now just my forums avatar whenever it finishes, cant wait to see how epic it is ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures.   Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nigglez' Gallery of Signatures.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2